Tuesday 13 November 2007

The Secret Has Changed My Life


Hello and welcome! My name is Rima Valunaite and I am just filled with gratitude that I have the opportunity here and now to share something so wonderful with you, something that has changed my life and something which I know can bring great joy and abundance to everyone who comes in contact with it!

Now, first of all I just want to share my story with you and explain how The Secret and understanding the Law of Attraction has changed my life over the past few months.

At one point I was in worst place of my life and thought the world is coming to an end. I separated from my partner and stayed with my son Christian all by myself. I had to give up full time job to a part time so I could look after my boy. However I was extremely worse off. But the troubles did not end here! Soon my employer reduced my working hours from 20 to 8 hours a week! I was completely broke and in a deep despair.

One day my sister send my a link of The Secret. She said there is an answer for everyone you will find yours as well. God, I am so grateful to her for that! The same day I went to Amazon and ordered the DVD. While I was waiting for the delivery I was not wasting my time. I went to the Internet to search for more information about the Law of Attraction and came across or to be correct attracted The SGR website. I signed up for 7 Free Lessons and started studying straight away. I read all the lessons several times trying to understand and absorb every word. I felt that I found The Secret! My thinking changed, I changed and my life started to change!

Finally I understood that I am responsible for my own life and there is no one to blame for. I lived in a reality, as many people, created for me by society and government which make their money from our poor health, debt and our struggle 'just to get by'. Their abundance is dependant on our lack. I desperately needed to get free and create my own life just the way I wanted. Then I knew that if I want I can achieve anything I want in life.

At last long waited The Secret arrived and I put it in the DVD player. I was so exited and was watching with joy and gratitude that I had such a valuable material in my hands. I felt how my soul got lifted up and I was ready to take a fly. I knew if I kept looking I will attract right people and opportunities into my life. I could not wait until next day comes and I could keep looking.

One of my friends asked me what I was going to do when my working hours were reduced. I answered I did not know but I would by tomorrow. I believed what I said however I had no clue what I was going to do. Next day Free Report got into my hands explaining step by step how to set up home based Internet business. You would think this was a coincidence but I think the Law of Attraction did its work! I always wanted to work from home so I could spend more time with my son. What can be more important than seeing your child growing?

I still work 8 hours a week but the money I earn is a pocket money for Christian. I work from home and enjoying it very much. I have always wanted to do something in life that would help other people. And there is my chance! I share with people the Law of Attraction and feel enormous satisfaction seeing how they change and their lives change as well!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If ossible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aparelho de DVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aparelho-dvd.blogspot.com. A hug.